Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Effective Tracking Cartoon

This was a cartoon drawn by one of my mission buddies, Carlos Gutierrez. When he was a zone leader he would draw awesome cartoons for us, mostly in a sort of anime style, to illustrate points about being a missionary. This one is all about effective planning. I will put a translation below:


Chapter 8 Predicad Mi Evangelio (Preach My Gospel).
Effective planning
- Plan appointments and contacts by sector
-Do not enter areas you are unsure about (I think this meant in reference to safety)
-Less walking, more talking.

The sister missionary is saying, "I think it's on the other side of the dunes".

The sign points to a place called "Enter if you wish" which is a parody of the name of a town called "Sal si Puedes" or "Get Out if You Can".

No comments:

Post a Comment